Scale embedded view in view

Hi
I try to create some custom component like vision template by using embedded view in perspective.
The problem is I have to resize & scale my embedded view in different places but changing the embedded view size doesn’t force to the shape inside resize.
How can I resize my embedded view object as desire?

Embedded views will resize according to the type of container they are holding. So a view that’s based on a flex container will resize and rescale in a flex-ey way. A coordinate container based view (if it’s in relative mode) will ‘scale’ the same way templates do by default in Vision, but, as with many things, just doing things in Perspective the same way they are done in Vision often doesn’t really make sense.

1 Like

Hi
I define embedded view with coordinate container and use it in coordinate container. What is happen, the graphic inside embedded view is not scale if I resize embedded view as you told.
For my P&ID HMI I create a embedded view which has valve graphic. This valve graphic use in different size across project. So It's very similar to cylinder gauge or a symbol factory graphic which can be resize as needed.
Untitled

but, as with many things, just doing things in Perspective the same way they are done in Vision often doesn’t really make sense

If this approach is wrong in perspective than how should I create graphic which is not in component list and how to use rapid development technique? In this way I have to create valve for different size!!!

If I set mode to percent the graphic scale this time but label doesn’t and always anchor to the left side of container. For example if I want label is always align in the middle of embedded view what should I do?