we are experiencing rather annoying delays in client/gateway communication in the following situations:
- project saving: the following message appear sometimes for 10 to 20 seconds
- tag editor opening:
- tag tree expansion:
- property binding editor opening:
- we get sometimes the “Connecting” message for a long time when we update the project on an already open client after saving from designer and finally we get the following error message:
- from time to time consistent delays when opening windows where PNG drawings are displayed (weight is no more then 100kB each, max 4 PNGs on a window)
- from time to time consistent delays in first objects update.
These problems do not occur on a regular base: Ignition is running good often enough, so it is difficult to debug.
Our development network topology: Ignition gateway on a DELL server, two development stations running Ignition designer at the same time (not on the same objects!), connection through a common switch.
Any suggestions? Ignition parameters to pay attention to? Maybe debug with wireshark needed?
Thanks in advance