Schneider OFS Server

I have a client running an older version of Schneider's OFS on a Windows 10 machine with Ignition 7.9. We did not provide OFS and it was already set up and running when we took over; we haven't used it before. Now the PC is being upgraded to Windows 11. Is there any reason that the newest version of OFS wouldn't work on Ignition 7.9?

Thanks,

Older versions of OFS had a UA wrapper available, I believe they removed this on the later versions as they brought out OPC UA Server Expert.

If it is using that, then you’d need the OPC DA ignition module. But look at Server Expert if you don’t need DA.

@christofer.dutz might have an Ignition driver for Schneider PLCs available.

Hi Ben :slight_smile: Nice to see you here too :wink:

And yes ... I do have such a thing available .. it's currently in the Beta-Testing phase. So if you're interested please contact me via this form:

There's a section about beta testing that contains the Schneider UMAS driver.

But reading your post a bit more ... that's only for Ignition 8.1 and 8.3