Not sure if this belongs here or somewhere else but I noticed in 8.3.3 that the script editor doesn't highlight with as a keyword. Something like this runs fine, but with just shows up as plain text while as on the same line gets highlighted. It's just cosmetic so I wasn't sure it was worth a bug report.
Nope, totally valid bug to report.
Technically it's an "upstream" issue with a third party dependency:
But that doesn't mean we can't/shouldn't fix it, either by working around it or contributing to upstream.
EDIT:
Consider the nerd snipe successful:
master ← paul-griffith:python-with-keyword
opened 04:00PM - 02 Oct 26 UTC
Adds the `with` keyword, part of Python since 2.6. This makes syntax highlightin… g compatible with Python syntax up to 2.7, which is most relevant to me as an end user of Jython - which I think is probably more common among RSTA's user base.
`with` is the only missing Python 2 keyword, but Python *3* adds quite a few, plus some "soft" keywords that rely on surrounding context. True Python 3 support would also require changing builtins and a bunch of other stuff - I don't have any personal need for it and I couldn't see any issues asking for it, so I just did the easy thing I needed :)