Scripting Hints/Parameters showing up in binding editor but not scripting editor or script console

I am sure I am just missing some small path or something of the sort, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get my scripts to show up with params or anything other than the binding editor.

Here is an example in the script console. It shows no parameters

Here is the same function in a binding editor

Here is the Gateway Script Module implementation (Trying to pretty much follow the github example for script-functions)

Here is the ApexOEEModule abstract class that the Gateway Script Module actually extends and overrides on.

GatewayHook.java init Script Manager

I know that my ApexOEEModule.properties file is working properly for at least the bindings but maybe I need to add the resource to another place?
I also know that if I pass the params into the script in the script console, even though it says there are none to be added it will still run the script just as it does in the binding with no problem.

Any guidance would be appreciated, and of course if I need to provide more info please let me know.

I believe I am using the newest version of the SDK just to throw that out there.

Does your module have designer-scoped sub-module that adds these functions to the designer?

2 Likes

Facepalm moment...I forgot to add

new PropertiesFileDocProvider()

in the addScriptModule method in the DesignerHook...thanks for pointing me in the right direction @Kevin.Herron

4 Likes