Scripting Module Structure

Right now I'm working on fleshing out a custom scripting module. Some questions I have are:

• In the SDK scripting function, the module path example is "system.example". Something I'd like to do is categorize further, and have for example system.example.A, system.example.B, system.example.C, and so on. How can I implement this? My guess is that I'd need to define multiple script module classes now? And have the script manager add each one?

• Is it possible/a good idea to execute tag reading/writing functions on the Java side?

• How does one sign a module for a maven project? The Gradle example had the skeleton for certificate/keystore info but I'm not seeing anything in the maven examples.

1. Yes, you register multiple classes, each under the desired name. The infrastructure will merge into existing packages, so you just have to avoid actual collisions.

2. You can, but definitely reduces the future utility of the code. The caller is already in jython--let them use whatever methods suitable to that situation to collect the data your API needs. This will be especially handy when testing--no need for real tags to target.

3. I'll let others answer this. I refuse to use maven.

Maven and Gradle can both take advantage of the Module Signer. I thought the maven plugin had a way to do the signing for you, but I don't see it at a quick glance.