Secondary Desktops don't honor minimum Client Size Property

Secondary Desktops don’t honor the minimum Client Size Property. Primary Desktops auto generate scroll bars as previously, but Secondary Desktops never create these scroll bars. Is this the intended behavior? Has anyone else noticed this and found a workaround? FYI I am running 7.9.1.

This is the intended behavior. The client width and height properties only apply to the primary desktop when the client is launched, but the size of a secondary desktop depends on the height and width passed into the system.gui.openDesktop() function which opened it. If these are not specified, then the frame will be maximized.

Thats fine. What I am wondering about is when a secondary desktop is resized, say made smaller, scroll bars never appear which makes it impossible to see all the contents on the screen. This also could happen when the desktops are opened as maximized, not full screen. The client minimum size project property creates the scroll bars on the primary desktop when resized smaller than the setting, but not on the secondary desktops.

Thank you for clarifying! Yes, this does appear to be an issue, and I will take it up with our developers.

In version 7.9.5 this still appears to be an issue. Is there any workaround?

In version 7.9.9 this is still an issue! Anybody know how to get the scroll bars back in the secondary desktop?

Ok, I have a workaround for this now.

When opening the new desktop I include a tiny window located at the bottom right corner of where I want the scroll bars to work.

system.gui.openDesktop(screen=0, handle=newHandle, windows=["Main", "Navigation_Top", "TinyWindow"])

If anyone has a better solution, please let me know.

I am trying to achieve this:

As you suggested even if I remove Height and width from system.gui.openDesktop() function. secondary desktop doesn't open in maximized mode:
system.gui.openDesktop(screen=screenIndex, handle=handleName,windows=windowsToOpen)