selectedRow changes on when dragging up in a table

I have found that the property selectedRow does not change when I click and dragging down in a table. If i click and drag up in the table the property change does fire.

I am trying to fire of a script when the amount of selectedRows has changed.

Right, the selectedRow property is the index of the first selected row so it doesn’t change when dragging down. So, you should run your script on all key pressed, mouse released and selectedRow property change.

Besides that you would have to create a dynamic property on the component called numSelectedRows that is an integer and bind it to the following expression:runScript("system.gui.getWindow('WindowName').getComponentForPath('Root Container.Table').getSelectedRowCount()", 250)and perform a propertyChange script on it.

[quote=“Travis.Cox”]
Besides that you would have to create a dynamic property on the component called numSelectedRows that is an integer and bind it to the following expression:runScript("system.gui.getWindow('WindowName').getComponentForPath('Root Container.Table').getSelectedRowCount()", 250)and perform a propertyChange script on it.[/quote]
I gotta say, Travis, that’s just slick! :smiley: