Separate tag chain

Hello everyone, I have an event tag to store information.

I have an event tag to store the information displayed on the screen

it’s just sending me an error

([default]Botones/Linea_FBW/Falla Linea FBW, valueChanged) Error executing tag event script: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<tagevent:valueChanged>", line 21, in valueChanged at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.builtin.AbstractDBUtilities.error(AbstractDBUtilities.java:362) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.builtin.AbstractDBUtilities.runPrepUpdate(AbstractDBUtilities.java:258) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor39.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error executing system.db.runPrepUpdate(INSERT INTO PAROS (Linea, Maquina, TipoParo, TiempoParo, Fecha, MODELO) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?), [Linea_FBW, 23, 1, 00:03:00, Tue Jun 07 19:11:16 CDT 2022, [DC-A8F0-00, Good, Mon Jun 06 11:40:25 CDT 2022]], TOPY_MW, , false, false)

I know that the error is in how I am reading the tag “Model”.

I would like to know how I can make it show me only the data I need (“DC-A8F0-00”) and not send me the whole string.

Do not post screenshots when possible, instead post the script and format it with the </> button.
Tag reads are fully qualified values and should be read in groups for optimization.

tagPaths = [ "[.]Tipo_Falla", "[.]Maquina","Linea de RIM/SH-1/ProductionData/PartNumber", "[.]TimeDiff-FBW"]
tags = system.tag.readBlocking(tagPaths)

Tipo = tags[0].value
Maquina = tags[1].value
Modelo = tags[2].value
timeDiff = tags[3].value

You used the value property on the timeDiff read which is interesting why you didn’t on the others. The other properties you can use are quality and timestamp.