Separating data into several time series chart

Hi,

Our client would like to have multiple time series chart show when we have multiple days of data. Basically, i would like the time series chart to show only one day at a time. So if the report spans several days, there would be multiple pages each showing data for one of the days. For now, the data comes from our historian

Problem is, i've looked but could not find ways to not hardcode it. I.E. having the report show 5 time series chart if the historian data spans five days and only one if the data spans one day.

Has anybody ever done something similar or have any idea if it would be possible?

Thanks

Create an outer query the yields just the days of interest. Then create a nested historian query to obtain the data for each of those days.

That is a great idea!

However i fail to see how this would be "not hardcoding it" as i would have to create every nested queries for the days i need the data.

Unless i am missing something...

No, just one nested query that uses the start and end timestamps from the outer query to drive the same historian query multiple times.

1 Like