Sepasoft Equipment Manager "new" button not working for Live Analysis and Additional Factors

Hi,
I have installed the OEE and Production modules and they seem to work fine with production simulator. I am able to work on equipment manager and create and edit my equipment tree. However, there is a “New” button under Additional Factors and Live Analysis settings that is supposed to open a modal to enter new data and is NOT working. I have reinstalled the modules several times and restarted the PC. In another machine I have no issue. Any ideas why this could be happening?

I am running Gateway 8.1.13 and MES modules 3.81.4-rc2

Are you seeing errors in the console when you click on it?
EDIT: oh actually, the button doesn’t work for me either. I’m running Ignition 8.1.13 and Sepasoft 3.81.2.

I get this in the console: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
Better create a ticket on Sepasoft.com

I submitted a ticket with Sepasoft.

8.1.12 is the highest tested version from Sepasoft for 3.81.2 on the downloads page.
We are investigating the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError issue in 8.1.13.

It’s okay with me, we’re still developing the project and we’re not live with it. I don’t mind a few bugs at this time.

Thanks Jesse and G for looking into this.
By using the Equipment Manager component on Perspective (which is available in 3.81.4-rc2) I am able to create the Live Analysis and Additional factors, but once I navigate into any of these sections, I see no button or way to navigate back out of them. Am I doing something wrong? or it’s because it’s still a RC?

Daniel, Sepasoft support said the bug is known but it’s only with Ignition 8.1.13. They suggest you downgrade to Ignition 8.1.12 for the time being while awaiting for a bugfix.

I know you said you were running 8.1.12, but I just tested the bug in Ignition 8.1.12 and I’m not seeing it, so I’m assuming you reported the wrong Ignition version.

As for the perspective component, I’ll check later :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

G you are right. I did so many things that my brain just stopped working. You are right. I had 8.1.13 (I edited my original post to make this thread useful for other people later) Downgraded to 8.1.12 and it works fine. Thanks a lot.