Serial module kill gateway

Hi,
Today i killed the production with one script, thing looked very bad, but i cope with issue now.

I use ignition 7.6.7 (b2014082615) and serial module 1.6.7 (b2014082615) on Java 1.8.0_31 on Windows Server 2012 R2

Today i was copy serial open from another working project and paste in gateway startup script. It makes gateway crash, and i can do nothing, even restore backup, rollback changes - gateway not running.
The all script is:

com = system.tag.read("_Ekspedycja/AutoDischarge/RFID/COM_CONFIG/Weighbridge_COM").value
	try:
		if com is not None:
			system.serial.configureSerialPort(\
			port=com,\
			bitRate=system.serial.BIT_RATE_9600,\
			dataBits=system.serial.DATA_BITS_8,\
			handshake=system.serial.HANDSHAKE_NONE,\
			hardwareFlowControl=False,\
			parity=system.serial.PARITY_NONE,\
			stopBits=system.serial.STOP_BITS_1)
			system.serial.openSerialPort(com)
	except:
		com = None
	system.tag.write("_Ekspedycja/AutoDischarge/RFID/COM_Open/Weighbridge_COM",com)

I find the way how to run gateway… I find serial module files in C:\program files\indcutive automation … and delete modules…

Ignition service run on system account …

Now my question:
If i change gateway service properties to run as administrator (windows) account it will have access to serial ?

The same problem if i try open port on client - client turning off

The serial module uses native libraries which needed to be updated to support Windows Server 2012. If your license allows, you’ll need to upgrade to the latest Ignition 7.7 in order to get access to a serial module has support.