SerializationException on interactionController

I get the following error when trying to save a window. I’ve scrubbed all the datasets of data, etc. so the screen is components and scripts only. It is a recent error. I’m using 8.0

SerializationException: Error during serialization for property ‘interactionController’ on object ‘[FPMIWindow]LPN Hold Management’
caused by SerializationException: Error during serialization for property ‘generalAdapters’ on object ‘[DefaultInteractionController]com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.binding.DefaultInteractionController@320294c6’
caused by IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 30 out of bounds for length 30

Is there any more stack trace? Maybe more details in the output console? What exact Ignition version? Can you try Shift + Right Click the window node in the project browser and ‘Copy XML to Clipboard’, then paste it here (or provide it to support)?
InteractionController is used for bindings, so visible or not, that’s the source of the issue.

Another on the team is looking at it, and if he can’t figure it out I’ll do as you recommend.
thx

I’ve seen this before, but only when hand-editing XML. ):

No luck with this window so far. We are using 8.1.9. Attached is the xml for the window. thxwindow.txt (324.2 KB)