Siemens s71200 tags Error Configuration

Hi everyone.
Up until today I have had full communication from my Siemens tags into my Ignition vision project. From logging in today it just appears as Error Configuration. It is on all of the tags that i have added to ignition and they include boolean and integer values. Nothing too special in it. I dont understand what has changed as the only edit that was done on the PLC side was letting it auto tune the PID controller. I dont believe anything else was changed. this is for my final college project in two weeks and so far no problems. Can anyone shine a light on where to even start fault finding this? Im lost and have dived into google and the forums with no result

The most likely thing that changed is one of the "considerations" from the manual:

The following considerations and configurations changes must be made when using the S7-1200 and S7-1500 drivers.

1. Only global DBs can be accessed.
  2. The optimized block access must be turned off.
  3. The access level must be "full" and the "connection mechanism" must allow GET/PUT.

Check all these are set correctly and then compile/download both software and hardware configuration in the TIA project.