Sierra Airlink RV 50

Hello,
I am looking for help with troubleshooting my connection between ignition and a Sierra Airlink RV50.

I followed these steps to set up the RV50
https://support.inductiveautomation.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/123/0/sierra-wireless-airlink-rv50-setup-guide ,
and these steps to set up the ignition gateway
https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC79/SMS+Notification+Profile.

When I test the SMS notification by going to the Pipeline/Notification Test Page and Submitting a Query I get warnings and errors in the logs and no text is never sent. The logger gives me these warning and error:

SmsNotificationProfile
15May2018 14:28:14
[name=SMS] Error sending notification to "##########".

java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.sms.airlink.AirlinkUdpConnection.sendSms(AirlinkUdpConnection.java:115)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.sms.profile.SmsNotificationProfile$2.run(SmsNotificationProfile.java:223)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null

at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.timedGet(CompletableFuture.java:1771)

at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1915)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.sms.airlink.AirlinkUdpConnection.sendSms(AirlinkUdpConnection.java:108)

... 8 common frames omitted
AirlinkUdpConnection
15May2018 14:28:14
[host=###.###.###.##] Error sending SMS.

java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: null

at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.timedGet(CompletableFuture.java:1771)

at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.get(CompletableFuture.java:1915)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.sms.airlink.AirlinkUdpConnection.sendSms(AirlinkUdpConnection.java:108)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.sms.profile.SmsNotificationProfile$2.run(SmsNotificationProfile.java:223)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
AirlinkUdpConnection

I am wondering if I could get any insight on what the warning and error message is saying and any possible solution.

Thanks

I have the same issue now. What was the solution?
Thanks,
Vadim

In the Sierra Airlink webpage, go to services → SMS and enter the local host IP and the local host port.

Also, make sure that you have the country code in your Ignition contact SMS number.