SLOW connection HELP!.. using Allen Bradley NAT 9300 ENA

I am having a terrible time getting Ignition to read tags from an AB CompactLogix L33er when going through an Allen Bradley NAT translator 9300-ENA… the NAT appears to be setup correctly and speed tests by our IT department show it at full duplex, sends and received huge packets very well… I added the L33er PLC device to Ignition and it shows okay but in the designer I can’t see tag values and when running the project display fields are red with no data updates… at this point, I am completely stumped. We have no problem with Ignition on other devices that are connected directly to our network …just this one trying to go thru the NAT…

The only thing I can figure is the L33er PLC Device is ver 21.11 and the Ignition driver shows ver 20 or later…

[quote=“BJ McClure”]The only thing I can figure is the L33er PLC Device is ver 21.11 and the Ignition driver shows ver 20 or later…[/quote]Actually, it shows “v20 or prior”. That driver won’t work. You must use the new Logix driver.

Where can I get the new driver?..

What version of Ignition are you on? It’s included in 7.7 and later, and should show up as “Allen-Bradley Logix Driver” in the driver list.

running ver 7.7.1

In the OPC-UA, adding devices only shows firmware ver 20 and prior processors… My processor is ver 21.11

[quote=“BJ McClure”]running ver 7.7.1

In the OPC-UA, adding devices only shows firmware ver 20 and prior processors… My processor is ver 21.11[/quote]You must have deleted the module that has the new driver. It should look like this:[attachment=0]LogixDriverV21.png[/attachment]
You need this module for v7.7.1.

I would recommend upgrading to 7.7.6 while you’re at it…

Upgraded to 7.8

Problem solved…Thanks for the help!