SMS Notification Block Java fault

Getting a fault when sending a SMS in the Notification Block.
SMS is being sent through a active Twillio account.

2013-06-05 2:44:21 PM NotificationBlock Uncaught Throwable during notification.
java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.pipelines.blocks.NotificationBlock$NotificationContextImpl.profile(NotificationBlock.java:323)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.pipelines.blocks.NotificationBlock$NotificationContextImpl.run(NotificationBlock.java:279)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:526)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Shoot. Between Ignition 7.6.0 and 7.6.1 we had to make a few small tweaks to the alarming API. Consequently, the Twliio SMS module needs to be updated to accomodate those changes.

I should be able to upload a 1.6.1 version of the module that will work with 7.6.1 and later releases within a couple hours.

Thank you Kevin.

Should be available now from the module store. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

Worked super!!

Only problem is that it is sending double texts for each alarm triggered.

[quote=“jcjeppesen”]Worked super!!

Only problem is that it is sending double texts for each alarm triggered.[/quote]

My guess would be you’ve got a configuration issue somewhere: 2 users with the same number, 2 of the same number on one user, 2 alarms on the same tag both triggering, 2 alarms triggering at once, etc…

You might be able to gain some insight by looking at the pipeline status page (Status > Alarm Pipelines) and triggering an alarm.

Alternatively on the Alarming > Notification page there’s a link at the bottom to test pipelines, where you can put arbitrary alarm events onto the pipeline and see the status as well.