"Sorter not informed of a change in model." in Output Console

Hello all,

TLDR: “Sorter not informed of a change in model.” error with a Tag History Binding

I am getting the message “Sorter not informed of a change in model.” in red text in my output console. I am using a Tag History Binding on the Data In property of a Column Selector component. In the Tag History Binding, I have property bindings for the Start Date, End Date, and interval.

I am writing to the Start Date, End Date and Interval properties from a button in a template that selects the date range and displays the Data Out from the Column Selector in a table.

My theory is that me writing to the Start Date, End Date and Interval properties via script from the template is somehow messing up the Tag History Binding. Anybody ever seen anything like this?

P.S.
I would love to put the column selector in the template too. I will be querying different historical tags for different process areas which is hardcoded in the column selector’s Data In Tag History Binding. Anyone know how to pass the historical tags I want to query into the template and then query their history data through a binding or a clever script?

PPS I’m basically just trying to turn the “Historical Trending Table” graphic from the ignition demo VM into a template

Thanks in advance!