Spam of '[AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG'

Suddenly, in only one of the gateways I use, I’m getting a lot of ‘[AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG’ console lines, when I’m in the designer. I don’t even have to open up a window or template, I’ll get some just by clicking around the project resource tree. I get a lot more when I have a window or something up. I seem to be the only one who uses this gateway that has this problem, so I feel like its got to be a local problem but I haven’t messed with any settings lately. Any ideas?

Here’s a short selection of those I get when I have no windows open. I wasn’t really doing anything, just clicking on different parts of the project resource tree.

13:40:02.674 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting bar rept unavailable
13:40:02.676 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Alarm Pipeline Blocks unavailable
13:40:02.677 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Pipeline Property Editor unavailable
13:40:02.678 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting bar fsql unavailable
13:40:03.834 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.UndoManager - Undo/Redo Context: class com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.designer.model.navtree.TemplateFolderNode
13:40:03.836 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Workspace.setSelected(0)
13:40:03.888 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Report Key Browser unavailable
13:40:03.889 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Report Property Inspector unavailable
13:40:03.891 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting bar rept unavailable
13:40:03.894 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Alarm Pipeline Blocks unavailable
13:40:03.895 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting frame Pipeline Property Editor unavailable
13:40:03.897 [AWT-EventQueue-0] DEBUG com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.WorkspaceManager - Setting bar fsql unavailable

Do you remember adjusting your designer to go straight into a project? Note the extra setting you had to include: -Djavaws.ignition.debug=true

4 Likes

Haha yes, that’d be the problem there. Thats the connection to this gateway, both of my shortcuts use that. Thanks!