Splitting Alarms and Audit Stream

We are going to be working on a tag provider that instead of storing data to a JDBC connection, sends data to kafka and will be enacted using the tag splitter. Functionally this allows us to store data on prem and in a central db, clickhouse, as well as being able to expose data to other applications, if needed.

Does anyone have any existing experience about where we could enact something similar for alarm and audit streams?

Thanks,

Nick

I believe Lionel (@mazeyrat) has an alarm journal splitter module.

yes we have a module for audit log splitter.
Initial release was provided by Travis.

@mazeyrat would you be able to share a url on github where that code lives?

@mazeyrat just checking again if it would be possible to share the code which shows audit splitting.

Right now I am making a module which will send EVERYTHING to kafka (tag history, alarms, audit) and I have tag history and alarms working, I just need to add audit.

I am pretty sure its based on this package, but I am looking for examples of how to use it:

https://files.inductiveautomation.com/sdk/javadoc/ignition81/8.1.7/com/inductiveautomation/ignition/gateway/audit/package-summary.html

Thanks,

Nick

You will have to create a class “AuditProfile” that implements AuditProfile, and create a class “MyAuditLogType” that extends AuditProfileType.

in the gateway hook:

MyAuditLogType type = new MyAuditLogType();
this.context.getAuditManager().addAuditProfileType(type);