SQL Database became faulty after upgradation from V8.1.13 to V8.1.19

I’ve upgraded Ignition from V8.1.13 to V8.1.19. There are three SQL database connections. After upgradation all three connections became faulty. Kindly suggest solution.
The errors are as given below:

=================================================================
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: “The server selected protocol version TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS13, TLS12]”. ClientConnectionId:92a6b6dd-f4ea-4f3f-bb3d-3de7f8e3b85f)

Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: “The server selected protocol version TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS13, TLS12]”. ClientConnectionId:f11d8c2c-1402-41b2-999c-474168ca48ea)

Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Error: “The server selected protocol version TLS10 is not accepted by client preferences [TLS13, TLS12]”. ClientConnectionId:d6cd5476-941e-4459-b872-6cd54438433b)

This response and its linked responses should help explain: Connection to MSSQL(2014) lost when updated to 8.1 (from 7.9) - #4 by Kevin.Herron

So do I need to upgrade TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3?

You don’t “upgrade TLS”; you upgrade your SQL server install so that it understand modern protocols.

TLS 1.2 was released in 2008.

I would suggest taking a look at the following guide. The fix here may be as easy as upgrading the driver. If that doesn’t work though, I would suggest looking at the other options. Since you were on 8.1.13 which has TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 disabled by default, it’s possible someone had previously re-enabled those in the java security file which is why you were able to connect before upgrading to 8.1.19. I would highly suggest upgrading your SQL Server to support later versions of TLS and upgrading your JDBC driver instead of just re-enabling the older versions of TLS.