SQLITE Audit Trail Event_Timestamp

Hi All,
I am looking for some help in completing a project for collage.
I have added a audit Trail to my project but the Event Timestamp is not in a time and date format.
Could anyone give me a step by step guide on completing this if possible.

Those are UNIX timestamps in milliseconds since 1970-01-01.

Ignition will usually convert those automatically when using calendar functions or date renderings in table columns1, etc.

All Ignition's scripting functions for date are listed here:

All Ignition's Expression Language functions are listed here:

1 If you are using Perspective's Table component you need to specify the columns.n.field property to be equal to the column name. e.g..
columns.n.field : EVENT_TIMESTAMP
(if that's the name of the data column)
Then on the same column,
columns.n.render : date
and all should be well.

Thank you for your reply Transistor. I am afraid I am learning as I go.
I do not know where to go to change this so my time stamp looks correct.
Would you be able to guide me through the process

You don't change it. SQLite doesn't have a 'real' datetime type, so storing as epoch milliseconds is the best way to ensure no information is lost.

When you are displaying the information from the audit log, you may need to coerce the data representation...but probably not, because you should be using the built in functionality to query the audit log over writing your own SQL script. E.G. system.util.queryAuditLog: system.util.queryAuditLog | Ignition User Manual

Hi PGriffith

I am really struggling with this.i have not done any scripting but have used ignition for my collage project.
But I don't understand how to convert this back to date time format in the audit trail

Use a function binding:

Thank you PGriffith.
That worked for me.
You are a legend,,:+1: