SQLServer UnsupportedClassVersionError

Hi, I am facing same issue for Microsoft SQL server but to upgrade or downgrade driver, I am unable to open driver tab, when i click on driver it is showing below error
"java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/microsoft/sqlserver/jdbc/SQLServerDriver has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0"

Please suggest Solution.

You have to select a version of the JDBC driver that works with your JRE.

See this topic:

Also, running an old and unsupported Ignition version means you sometimes cannot upgrade associated components, like the DB you are using. The OP in this very old topic was using v7.5. You don't say what version you are using, but I suspect you should have started a new topic and provided more information. Thanks, Kevin

This error means you are using a SQL Server JDBC driver compiled for a much newer version of Java than you are currently running.

What version of Ignition are you using?

Ignition 8.0.15

If you can’t get to the JDBC page to fix this then stop the gateway, delete the JDBC driver jar file from $IGNITION/user-lib/jdbc, then start the Ignition Gateway again.

From this point you should be able to install a new JDBC driver, but make sure you pick a version compatible with JDK 11.

Gateway is running on Remote Server so how can i Start and stop the gateway.

You need physical access or remote access via shell or RDP session.

OK, Thanks.