SQLTag History Data Error

Keep getting this error in my gateway error logs regarding one of my sqltag history database's.

I'm not entirely sure what is causing it (Gateway, Client, provider).:scratch:

[quote]org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "sqlth_scinfo_"id"_seq" does not exist
Position: 16
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2102)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1835)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:257)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:500)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:388)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:273)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:93)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper$SRPreparedStatement.executeQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:803)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runScalarPrepQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:192)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runScalarQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:181)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.fetchGeneratedKey(SRConnectionWrapper.java:236)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runPrepInsertGetKey(SRConnectionWrapper.java:210)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.getIdOfScanclassName(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:352)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.updateExecAndGetSCID(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:322)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.storeDataToDatasource(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:228)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeToDatasource(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:120)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.storeData(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:97)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AggregateSink.storeData(AggregateSink.java:142)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:134)
[/quote]

Gateway is version 7.2.6

Edit:

Also getting this error, doesn't seem realated but it is another problem

Hi,

Check out this thread for some information on how to possibly solve the first error.

As for the second error: That error comes from having upgraded while some data was stored in the disk store of the store and forward system. It’s really our fault, as it’s a mistake with class versioning, but it has been sorted out. I believe that the data from the old version should get quarantined at some point, but if you just want to help things along, you can do the following:

1. Shutdown the Ignition gateway
  2. Navigate to “{Install Dir}\contexts\main\datacache”
  3. Delete or rename your “HistoryDB” folder.
  4. Restart the gateway

Note: This, of course, means you’ll lose the data in the cache. If that’s not OK, you’ll need to take the files in the datacache directory (the HistoryDB folder) and send them to us so that we can convert the data for you.

Let me know if you still have problems with either of these after going through these steps.

Regards,

Ha!

Wonderful everything seems to be running fine now :mrgreen: