SQLTags Alarm Edit

I’ve downloaded from Extras and tested the “SQLTags Alarm Edit” window for Ignition.
I have found two ‘bugs’:

1. In the table ‘Tags’ the Data property has query:

SELECT c.id, c.path, c.name, m.intval as alerttype FROM sqlt_core c, sqlt_meta m WHERE m.tagid = c.id AND AND c.tagtype IN (0,1,2) AND m.name = 'alertmode' AND m.intval > 0 ORDER BY c.path ASC, c.name ASC

I found that the m.name should be ‘AlertMode’ (field name in sqlt_as table) and “c.deleted = 0 AND” must be added (to get the right tags):

SELECT c.id, c.path, c.name, m.intval as alerttype FROM sqlt_core c, sqlt_meta m WHERE m.tagid = c.id AND c.deleted = 0 AND c.tagtype IN (0,1,2) AND m.name = 'AlertMode' AND m.intval > 0 ORDER BY c.path ASC, c.name ASC

in order to work.

1. When you change some properties in ‘Digital Settings’ and click ‘Save’ button, the TimeDeadBand and TimeDeadBandUnits are not saved (because they are not in the script for Save button). When you select the tag again in ‘Tags’ table, you see ‘0’ (zero) and

Thanks for brining that up to our attention. We are planning on recreating this goodie using some built-in functions. Those screens only work for tags stored in an external provider. We want to make this work for any tags regardless of where they are stored.

Thank you for answering.

That’s really a good idea. :thumb_left:
Looking forward to it.

I just revisited this and after 4 years nothing has changed… :unamused: :thumb_left: