Standard JSON validation of types for submit scripts replacing json

Is there was a standard way to validate the types of the existing json to match the one I am about to submit?

Background:

I pressed an x button and a submit button on a popup from something from the exchange.

Got an overlay error. Checked the json. Replaced false with [] to fix my menu tag.

Came to the forums to check if there was a standard way to validate the types of the existing json to match the one I am about to submit.

I came across this post
JSON Schema Validation. format: date-time - #9 by pascal.fragnoud]
talking about a specific set of testing and specific qualifying or validating of a specific json.

I think a standard type checking function would help myself and other people saving json places.

I think it would be like creating a json of types of both jsons in a try except, then if both succeeded, checking if they are equal.
It seems like something that would exist in a library already.

I apologize if I am asking a really dumb question for which a function exists already that I don't know of. Or is that the standard way in that other post, and I just don't understand it.

Probably I am being silly, as I only have 5 entries to qualify, and a standard json compare would be overkill.