Status Chart Zooming Problem

Hi,

I need help in Status Chart Zoom functionality. Whenever I drag my mouse on Status Chart, the chart will Zoom in and it will Stay for few seconds and get back to its original size. I tried with Right Click on the Chart -> Zoom In -> Both Axes. In this case also I observed same behavior as earlier. I have seen this problem with Bar chart also.

I am looking for a functionality like When I drag mouse on the chart it should zoom in and remain same until I drag it back (like the zoom functionality in Easy Chart where it works as I required). I am using Reporting Plug-in 1.1.18. Do I need to set any settings or Am I using old Reporting Plug-in ?.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sasi Kumar Kallepalli

The status chart isn’t part of the Reporting Plugin, so its version doesn’t come into play here.

The reason the zoom is popping back out is that you have its data bound to a polling query. The solution would be to turn polling off on your query binding so that you could zoom without the data being changed as you were zoomed in.

Thank you for your quick reply. This forum is amazing.

Regards
Sasi Kumar Kallepalli

I'm glad its working for you! I agree - the forum is typically the most effective channel for support.