I have a tri-state indicator (0,1,2) = (Off, On, Fault) for some pumps on an overview screen.
The “state” property in the tri-state is tied to a “status” internal property on the template.
The “status” property is linked via indirect tag-path to an expression tag, the expression looks like this…
For some reason the Tri-State does not update much of the time and I am unsure how to troubleshoot it any more.
I go into a separate designer window and verify the status tag is accurate.
I open a new client and it looks correct.
I close and re-open the existing client and it is then correct. However letting it sit through status changes will cause it to fail to update.
I have only just been notified that this is an issue so I don’t know when it started or how often it happens. This is simply my troubleshooting as of today.