So I have 300 dropdown lists which are all pulling from the same mysql table. The issue I am having is its taking about 2 and half minutes to get them populated with the data. My question is there a way to have each dropdown list only query when a certain event happens? Like if I push a button then start querying the table with the specific dropdown. I hope I am making sense.
- What version of Ignition are you using?
- Are you using vision or perspective?
- How are the dropdowns “pulling from the same mysql table” now?
- Are the dropdowns displaying different information from the same table or the same info?
- Does the data in the dropdowns change often (perhaps based on other selections) or is it static?