Store and Forward TagHistoryDatasourceSink "there is already a scheduled task"

Hello, I'm having a repeated warning to the gateway logs from Store & Forward Tag History Datasource Sink "There is a problem checking the tag history database tables during initialization of the store and forward engine which could prevent tag history data from being forwarded properly. Trying again in 60 seconds.":

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There is already a scheduled task for taghistorydatasourcesink.prune_task[plantdatacollection]

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine.register(BasicExecutionEngine.java:407)

at com.inductiveautomation.gateway.tags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.startMaintenanceTasks(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:580)

at com.inductiveautomation.gateway.tags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.initialize(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:298)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:544)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This started recently, we just had issues with the database memory/disk cache full and IT helped by rebooting the database and increasing its' memory (plus I found a query that was running against the database 6000 times per minute which I resolved).

Any help to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

After calling tech support, we believe the issue was with the database itself. There is a secondary system which is reading OPC tags and writing to the DB which had a wide assortment of configuration issues and bad paths. After disabling broken items, store and forward began working correctly.