Store Forward Quarantined Items

I was unable to retrieve the history tag value (Only show the last value) and when to check I found the below error in Log. addition to that I found, I used MSQL DB, I used version 8.12

I got the below error in Log

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.util.LocalizedMessageException: The data store has reached its maximum capacity.

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.AbstractDatasourceStore.syncdStoreData(AbstractDatasourceStore.java:274)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.AbstractDatasourceStore.storeQuarantinedData(AbstractDatasourceStore.java:263)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.MemoryStore$BasicForwardTransaction.storeQuarantineData(MemoryStore.java:286)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.MemoryStore$BasicForwardTransaction.markFailed(MemoryStore.java:243)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:153)

Additional to that i noticed that ignition didn’t create the partition table for the new Month(March)

select pname,drvid, DATEADD(S, CONVERT(int,LEFT(start_time, 10)), '1970-01-01') as Start_Time ,
       DATEADD(S, CONVERT(int,LEFT(end_time, 10)), '1970-01-01') As End_Time from sqlth_partitions

1 Like

The error you pasted isn’t a problem with the database, but rather that the store and forward system is full. Which is why your “dropped” count is non-zero.

As for the rest, it looks just like what happens when a database gets full. Have you checked on the DB side? Have you attempted a retry? And if so, what log messages does the retry create?

Thanks a lot Phil. Yes, you are totally right.
The issue can from DB log backup. it got full.
May i ask you one question? i wil part from my error which i shared you got to know that issue related to DB itself?

I luckily found the issue when checked the Database itself not from the Ignition log.

Thanks a lot for your support in ignition community.

Nothing about the error message said the DB was at fault. The error message said the S&F system was full. The S&F system doesn’t get full unless there is a DB problem–typically a connection problem. But it couldn’t be a connection problem, because you showed query results from the DB while the problem was occurring. That meant the DB must have had its own problem, and being full is the most common.

Oh, and I’m not Paul.

2 Likes

Correction Done Mr. Phil :grinning: :pray:

1 Like