Submit module for Signing

I sent my module to support@inductiveautomation.com to be signed. Is this the process for getting a module signed or is there an automated system?

There is an automatic way to sign modules in a special developer portal. To gain access you have to added by us manually. I have added you so login here:

https://www.inductiveautomation.com/developers/login

Could I be granted access as well, please?

Ok, you have been added.

I need to sign 2 modules.

Ok you have been added as well.

Ok, you have been added as well.

May I be added as well? I have a little tag provider module that I need signed, and I may need to write a few more, similar modules.

Added :slight_smile:

May I be added as well?
Thanks

Added

And me! And me! :slight_smile:
Thank you.

demyansda, you are added!

Good day. I am a registered developer user, I have a CD-Key. But when I access to the “Developer Portal Login” I have the answer “You do not have Sufficient Privileges to login”.
I need to sign a module, why I can’t login as “Developer” to sign a module?
Greetings, thank you very much.

We have to add you to that group in order to sign modules. I have added you. Try it again.

I also need to be added to the developer group.

Also, I’m not sure why, but my developer CD Key that I was sent in 2010 is giving me the “no activations left” message, although I don’t remember ever using it. If you can reset the counter or send a new key, that would be great.

[quote=“Step7”]I also need to be added to the developer group.

Also, I’m not sure why, but my developer CD Key that I was sent in 2010 is giving me the “no activations left” message, although I don’t remember ever using it. If you can reset the counter or send a new key, that would be great.[/quote]I have added you as well. I have also emailed you another developer key.

Can I please be added as well?

I could still use a new cd-key and access to the Dev Portal as of 8/21/13.