[System]Client/User/CurrentWindow

I imported the Wiki Help pages from the IADemo project. The [System]Client/User/CurrentWindow tag does not update when I change windows. Is there some setting I need to change?

Those wiki window’s aren’t maximized, are they? They CurrentWindow tag is the name of the floating, maximized window on the screen. If you have more than one floating maximized window, the results are unpredictable, but there is no reason that you should ever have 2 floating maximized windows.

I was testing this in the designer and the window was not maximized. Once I maximized the window the tag updated. I then ran the project and the tag never changed from the first opened window.

I have the “Masters” window open at startup.
When I open any other window using “app.nav.swapTo” The Masters window still shows up on the open windows list. It seems as though it is in fact sawpping everything but the Masters window.

If I select the Masters window and then select another window everything is fine.

I hope all this makes sense.

What does the implementation of your app.nav.swapTo look like? You should probably just be using fpmi.nav.swapTo

I looked at app.nav.swapTo and neglected to change the startup window to match what I am actually opening. I changed it and now it works.

As to your question of my implementation, I’m not sure yet. I started with the skeleton project and have not implemented any security yet. I was thinking of using the app.nav module but I am still learning the software and do not have our security needs fully defined yet. So far I am relying on ignorance (if they don’t know the URL they can’t access it).

Glad you got it working!