System.dnp3.directOperateBinary issue

I have version 8.1.36 of Ignition installed on a server, and while executing operations on control outputs through scripting, I encounter the following doubts:
The control TAG is configured as g10v2i0, that is, group 10 variation 2 index 0. Through a button on a screen I am executing a control with the following script:
"system.dnp3.directOperateBinary(deviceName="TEST", indexes=[0], tcCode=0, opType=1,count=1, onTime=5000, offTime=5000)"
I perform the trace in wireshark and everything runs fine, but in wireshark I see that the object is 12 variation 1, which I cannot understand, since it is different from what was configured. Does anyone have any idea about this behavior?

On the other hand, I do not understand why for version 8.1.36 it is not available in the scripting system.dnp (not legacy driver), since it does not appear as an option to use it in the scripts, however it is available at the level of OPCUA.

Group 10 is the Binary Output object, which is what you use when configuring the point to read in Ignition, but Group 12 is the actual Binary Output Command object, which is what needs to be sent during a control operation. What you're seeing is expected.

The script functions are only available in Gateway (and Perspective) scope. The entry in the user manual for every scripting function should indicate the scope it's available in.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the answer, my apologies for my late response. But I have the doubt, the only way to use the system.dnp (no legacy) function is at the level of the Scope gateway, that is, by implementing an Event script gateway?. Because the idea was to implement a vision-level script that when you press a button, you can perform a control action on a DNP equipment such as an RTU SEL RTAC.
Thanks in advance

You can use system.util.sendMessage() or system.util.sendRequest() to have Vision invoke code in the gateway.