I’m creating an application on an old 7.8 server. (I know … but it’s not mine.)
- All the windows are docked.
- The menubar is set to West.
- All the other windows are set to “East”.
- When start the application only the menubar appears on the left.
- When I click the button for the first window it pops up on the east as expected but with a large gap between it and the menubar.
- Selecting additional menu buttons opens up the additional windows but they all get attached on the east nudging the previous windows further and further off the screen. I can close them all with the Ignition Window menu.
- The Event Handlers - action - actionPerformed is generated by the Navigation option and the resultant code for each button looks like this:
# This script was generated automatically by the navigation # script builder. You may modify this script, but if you do, # you will not be able to use the navigation builder to update # this script without overwriting your changes. system.nav.swapTo('Docked windows/EC Temperatures')
Can anyone remember back to 7.8.2 to advise me what the problem might be?