System.Security Issues

Hello,

I am seeing major issues with System.Security to the effect the functions appear to not work at all in main windows, but work fine in Popups.

If I have a switchUser button in my main window with bad credentials, I get the popup that credentials are bad. If I do it with proper credentials, the system goes white and I can sit there for 10 minutes, it never reloads resources (8.0.7). The switch user on main window worked after about a 45 second delay in 8.0.6.
If I have a validateUser button in my main window I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<event:actionPerformed>", line 1, in <module>
com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Unable to locate authentication profile: java.awt.event.ActionEvent[ACTION_PERFORMED,cmd=Log Out,when=1578500026015,modifiers=Button1] on Button_Logout

caused by GatewayException: Unable to locate authentication profile: java.awt.event.ActionEvent[ACTION_PERFORMED,cmd=Log Out,when=1578500026015,modifiers=Button1] on Button_Logout
	caused by GatewayFunctionException: Unable to locate authentication profile: java.awt.event.ActionEvent[ACTION_PERFORMED,cmd=Log Out,when=1578500026015,modifiers=Button1] on Button_Logout

Ignition v8.0.7 (b2019122014)
Java: Azul Systems, Inc. 11.0.5

If I have a switch user in a popup, it switches almost immediately as desired.
If I have a validate user in a popup, it validates almost immediately.

Customer requirements for this project unfortunately require we do a switchuser from a main window (duplication of an old citect system that had this functionality).

I removed the event parameter used in the switchUser example and it worked on a main window. Then put it back and it continued working.
Now concerned it will stop working at some random point.