Same issue as in this post, but when calling readAll. The tagpaths I’m providing is the fullPath as taken from a browseTags that is run prior to the readAll call.
Instead of reading all 55000 tags that the browseTags function returns in one go, I tried also splitting it into various block sizes. I gradually decreased the block size as I noticed that it failed at a particular point each time. I got down to a block size of 5 where I thought I had narrowed it down to the block of 5 tags that it might have been failed on, then I reduced it to blocksize of 1, starting reading at the particular block, and it ran through and didn’t fail on any of those 5 tags…
This is the code I have:
import java.lang.Exception tags = system.tag.browseTags(recursive=1) paths = [tag.fullPath for tag in tags] opctag = [tag + '.OPCItemPath' for tag in paths] opcItemPaths =  blockSize = 5000 for i in range(len(opctag)/blockSize + 1): try: startIndex = i*blockSize endIndex = ((i*blockSize)+blockSize-1) if ((i*blockSize)+blockSize-1) < len(opctag) else len(opctag) tmp = system.tag.readAll(opctag[startIndex:endIndex]) tmp = [tag.value for tag in tmp] opcItemPaths.extend(tmp) except Exception, e: print e except java.lang.Exception, e: print e print len(opcItemPaths)