Tab strip highlighting when "Go Back" function is used

Hello,

I have a problem where my tab strip won’t update the highlighting of the tab, when I am using a button with “Go back - ActionPerformed” function inside of it.

The page is swapping, but it is not shown in the tab strip that the page has been swapped.

I hope you can help :slight_smile:

Make sure you don’t have multiple “main” windows opening. Make sure that the tab strip’s selected value property is bound to the client tag representing the current main window. If you’re using ‘secondary desktops’, things get a bit more complicated.

Thanks for your reply.
I have checked that I only have 1 “main” window opened, and that the “Selected tab” at my tab strip bound to my “Client tag”.

However, If I use my “Previous button” to go one page back. It will work on 1 specific page, but not the rest 10 pages… This I don’t understand.

And for some reason now, I have to double click to see the highlighting in the tab strip. Except the one page, that also works with “Previous button”.

You should get in contact with support. This is going to be a lot easier to troubleshoot ‘live’, where they can remote in and take a look at your setup.