I have a memory dataset tag that gets populated from a gateway timer script. In the script is a SQL query and then some formatting and things like that.
I then have a table component that has a direct tag binding to the dataset and does not have any transforms or anything like that. The screen shot below is the binding.
You can see at the bottom that the binding is returning 1 row, and that is what I see on the table component itself.
The problem is, the actual dataset tag has no data in it.
I had to block out the tag paths, so you'll have to trust me that they are indeed the same paths. What's also interesting is that if I add a script transform on the table to return the tag read from system.tag.readBlocking, it works correctly.
You can see that the transform is returning 0 rows. Again, you'll have to trust me that the paths are correct. I literally copied from the binding and pasted into the script.
I've tried adding the table and binding in multiple views, projects, and even in Vision and I keep getting the same result.
And, if I add new rows to the dataset, they don't appear in the binding, but do appear through scripting. The only thing I haven't tried yet is restarting the server, but I wanted to ask if anyone has seen something like this before I try that.