Table Column Binding

Is there a way to bind columns in a table to different sources? For example, I have a table for setting motor frequencies on about 50 drives. The first column in the table is the motor description which I want to bind to a database table. The second column is the drive freq set-point which I would like to bind to a PLC dataset. I currently appears that the table control can only bind to one source for all the column data.

Thanks

In this case you do have to create a new dataset in scripting. For example, you can bring back all of the descriptions in a dynamic property dataset. On a property change you can loop through that dataset creating a new one sticking in the tag values. At the end you can set the table to the newly created dataset. Here is an example to get you started:if event.propertyName == "ds": ds = system.dataset.toPyDataSet(event.newValue) headers = ["Description", "Value"] newData = [] for row in ds: newData.append([row[0], system.tag.getTagValue("SomePath")]) event.source.parent.getComponent("Table").data = system.dataset.toDataSet(headers, newData)