I am wondering if there is additional documentation for the table component. The online manual lists a bunch of features and then doesn’t describe how to use them. I’ve pasted a few of the seemingly undocumented features below. I’m also curious what the “Column Data Attributes” property is and how it is used. As a last question, how do I query realtime values from SQLtags to get them into a dataset for table display?
The Table component is very powerful and easy to configure. It is very flexible, allowing you to easily display your tabular data in a variety of ways. Important features include:
• Mapped Row Coloring. Map the background color of each row to a particular column. This allows you to give powerful visual indication of different types of rows in you tables, such as differentiating between alarm states.
• Column Translation. Allow the table component to handle all code mapping, such as mapping 0 to “Off” and 1 to “On”. No fancy SQL knowledge required.
• Images. Map values to images, allowing intuitive visual cues.
• Progress Bar Indication. Display numeric data as progress bars inside cells, providing fast visual reference for bounded amounts.
• Number and Date formatting. Format numbers and dates to your exact specification.
• Column Hiding. Hide columns from view that contain identifying data used by the row coloring or by other components.
Note to Moderators: I just noticed that I accidentally posted this to FactoryPMI. This actually relates to Ignition v7.2.3. Please move the thread if you think best.