Table - Dynamic suffixes in table cell

Is it possible to dynamically change the cell suffix depending on what value is in some other cell?

I have a table component (NOT Power table) with a few columns. The columns “par1” and “par2” contains the value for length or angle, depends on what value is in column “Operation type” in the same row.

Operation types are: 1-Straight, 2-Curve, 3-Carriage, 4-Rotation, 5-MoveArm.
When the operation type is 1, then I’d like to display ‘mm’ in “par1” column.
When the operation type is 2, then I’d like to display ‘°’ (degree) in “par1” and “par2” column.
When the operation type is 3, then I’d like to display ‘mm’ in “par1” column.
When the operation type is 4, then I’d like to display ‘°’ in “par1” column.
When the operation type is 5, then I’d like to display ‘°’ in “par1” column.

Generally, my thought process on using a normal table vs a power table goes something like this.

Will I need to use the extension functions of the power table, if yes, then use a power table. If no, then use a power table.

All jokes aside, I would create another dynamic property, holding the source dataset. Move your initial binding there. Then, create either a runScript binding on the data property, or a property change event listening for changes to sourceData, and update the data property accordingly.

I’m not sure I understand you correctly…
I would like to change suffixes for this two columns (par1 and par2).
Suffixes are not in the source dataset. They are a property of the table column in the Table Customizer.

I used the Table component because It seemed easier to implement icons in the table cells (in the Table Customizer).

Let’s take your current table. Move that to sourceData. Then, you loop through sourceData when it changes, and you create a copy of that table to data, with the columns changed to have the units appended to the cell.