I have a perspective view which takes in a value. Then uses that value to populate a table where the data is populated from a named query. There is also a report viewer which is visiible if the user selects a row from the table. It should then show the report and also populate all of the data within the report from an Oracle DB. I have tested the queries separately and they all work with the Oracle DB in order to get the data to the report.
My issues are the table gets populated however I want the column headers to show something different and the cycle_start and cycle_stop should be showing YYYY-DD-MM HH:MM:SS. The date and times show up correctly when I run the named query manually and test it however they do not show up correctly in the table. The column dateFormat for those two are set to the correct format.
The report viewer has visibility tied to the row selection however even if I select a row the visibility never changes. Also none of the data is populating within the report.
Lot_id is populated from the Lot Number entry on the screen. It then uses that to complete the query.
If I test the named query manually I get the following:
So the query returns the dates and times the way I want in manual query but not in table.
Here is the view from a session:
Also the visibility of the report viewer is set to:
This is the ID shown in the table. When I click on the table with that ID of 404 visibility still doesn’t change.