Table header alignment

No matter whether you choose left, center or right for the new table “Header Alignment” column attribute, the heading is still offset slightly to the left of the chosen position.

Also, when I chose Auto, I got the following error (which messes up the Designer so badly that I had to shut it down and restart it):Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: horizontalAlignment at javax.swing.JLabel.checkHorizontalKey(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.JLabel.setHorizontalAlignment(Unknown Source) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.util.gui.table.SortTableModel$SorterTableCellRenderer.getTableCellRendererComponent(SortTableModel.java:554) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableHeaderUI.getHeaderRenderer(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableHeaderUI.paintCell(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTableHeaderUI.paint(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.plaf.ComponentUI.update(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.JComponent.paintComponent(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.JComponent.paint(Unknown Source) <snip>

This has been fixed for 7.1.4. Same issue as discussed here viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5413