Table Pager and Filter

Hello,

Is there a way to change the color of font and background color for Paging and Filter in the Perspective Table component ?

Thanks

Styles apply to the whole component, for now, from my understanding.

It doesnt seem to work with the whole component style.
I would like to change the background color and the text color along with the color of the active page number.

I don’t think it’s possible right now. I could be wrong. I went down this road awhile back and gave up. I would be interested if anyone else has manged to do it. But, I don’t think its exposed.

I added a feature request tho. I don’t know how realistic it is for devs to add. But, this how to get it done/looked into…

So go VOTE for it!

https://ideas.inductiveautomation.com/ignition-features-and-ideas/p/add-style-properties-to-perspective-table-pager-filter-selection

Yeah voted for it. I guess someone would have found a way to do it. The filter and paging doesn’t fit the color theme we are trying to use on the screens

Same

Warning :warning: This method is unsupported, not recommended and may fail anytime with a new perspective version, so use at your own risk:
Locate the stylesheet files light.css and dark.css on your gateway server. In linux, the default location is /var/lib/ignition/data/modules/com.inductiveautomation.perspective/themes
Add the following style definitions (adjust the colors to your need):

.pager-container div.page {
        background: #FFCCCC !important;
        color: #1010FF !important; }
.pager-container div.page.active {
        background: #CCCCFF !important;
        color: #101010 !important; }
3 Likes