Table Row Version Key report Designer

Hi

Is it possible to have more than one condition in the table row version key. What I want is to be able to do is highlight the rows in a table base on three conditions. < 500 then red, >500 and < 600 yellow, > 600 green. I have the red working but when greater than 500 just reverts to custom.
On a similar issue is it possible to create a row version to highlight rows that are a period of time old such as one month old from now and if so what would the syntax be.

Thanks

Aidan
[attachment=0]TableRowVersionKey.PNG[/attachment]

Yes it is possible. The different expressions used would be separated by a colon. Here is an example of what I did, and this will also touch bases on different colors for different rows.

Value>1&&Value<20?"A1":Value>20?"B2"

To set row color based on a value you will set the row versioning. Click where it says “Standard” on your table. You should see a drop down, select Add Custom. Give it a name. Now select a color. For my table I created A1 which is green and B2 which is blue. You can see in my expression how they work. Here is the link to the user manual as well.

http://inductiveautomation.com/support/usermanuals/ignition/reporting_tables_versioning.htm

Greg

Worked perfectly

Thanks

Aidan