Table with Tag History Binding : Latest row timestamp is incorrectly always (now)

I have a tag setup with history set to Evaluate on Change.
I am then showing this data in a table with the Tag History Binding.
It’s working the way I intend, with the exception that the latest entry shows a timestamp of the current time, even though that is not when it last changed. As soon as my tag changes again , a new entry is made. The previous last entry (now second to last) then switches to the correct time stamp and the new entry’s timestamp is always the current time.
Here are 2 screen shots showing before and after I changed the tag from 944 to 953.
(While testing this, I’ve just been entering an integer similar to the current time when entered.)

My Tag History Binding is set like this:

I’ve tried changing almost every setting to get this to behave properly.
I’ve first tried with with a Realtime date range.
I’ve tried binding my end time to a custom property that is some set time earlier than now.

What I am trying to do:
I have a flow meter coming into my PLC. I have a Totalizer in the PLC that will be reset every time a transaction finishes, this will then push the total into a tag for Ignition to see. I then want to be able to see how much liquid was added to the system and when. But currently my last transaction time is always showing the current time.
This is something that will only happen once a day at the most.

Thoughts?
David