Tag Browse Tree

Ignition 7.7.4 (64 bit)
Trial Version

I created a “Tag Browse Tree” on one of my window.
The option for “Show Historical Tags” and “Show Realtime Tags” are missing.

I have my Filter selected as “All” under Property Editor.

What is the reason I do not have the options for “Show Historical Tags” and “Show Realtime Tags”?
How can i fix this issue?

You mean other than the two options that say “Include Realtime Tags” and “Include Historical Tags”?

Yes. Other than the two options that say “Include Realtime Tags” and “Include Historical Tags”.

In the Inductive university course video (Tag Historian In Ignition/ Historian Charts/Ad Hoc Charting), the “tag browse tree” has the option for “Show Historical Tags” and “Show Realtime Tags” (Under property editor, appearance tab). Please see the following screenshot i took from the Inductive University course video.

I have make sure my filter is set to All in the property editor.

I still could not see the option for “Include Realtime Tags” and “Include Historical Tags”.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

It looks like those settings are both under the Tag Tree Mode setting now and are mutually exclusive.

Without “show historical tag” features, none of the history tag will show up in the tree.
I have selected “historical tag tree” in the “tag tree mode”. I still do not see any history tag show up in the tree.

Has anyone tried it before on the latest ignition version 7.7.4 ?

I have resolved the issue.

It seems like the “Show Historical Tags” and “Show Realtime Tags” options are not available for the latest ignition 7.7.4 version anymore.

JGJohnson is right. Those settings are both under the Tag Tree Mode Setting now.

Paul Scott from Ignition has resolved the issue for me. The driver for MySQL ConnectorJ has to be mysql-connector-java-5.1.36-bin.jar in order to browse the historical tags.