I basically had a bunch of tags on machine 1 with “machine1” in the path, and tried to use notepad to text edit for “machine2”.
I got it to work.
I am not sure what happened the first go.
Had set import for abort mode. When the tags came in, they were still addressed for machine1.
so deleted that folder and imported a restore.
Tried again, and this time the tags came in with the address for machine2 as expected.
I don’t think the save took in the text editor maybe. Maybe I didn’t press hard enough or missed the save button, not sure.
I was pretty worried when it didn’t work. Hours of manual tag entry flashed before my eyes.
So I went to watch the video over again, and he is like “I did this and I cheated” and I was worried I was missing some critical step haha.