Tag Historian Expression Binding issues

Hi all,
I would like to pull tag historical data into a Perspective table. I have a list of tag path maps for the historical expression as seen in this pic:


And in the second pic, showing the binding:

The third pic shows the results:

What does the large negative quality number mean?

Second question: the tag values are captured OnChange, so if there is no change for a period of time, would the dataset show empty values and maybe this negative quality value?

Edit: Third question:
is MinMax the best aggregation for reviewing the float and boolean values?

Note: for that one guy who's going to ask if "KW" means kilowatts, yes, it does and yes it's supposed to be "kW". :wink:

Those are bad qualities. Which is why value is empty (null).

But the binding mechanism does not recognize them as bad quality. the quality codes go from 0 to 700 something, if i remember correctly.

There's two different "quality code" systems since 8.0.0, and -2147483136 indeed means "Bad" (no qualifiers) in the new system.

I don't remember the intricacies of how the "new" codes interact with the historian; my gut instinct is that the stored data (at least in SQL historians) should be using the old codes for compatibility but I really don't know.

Citation: